SmartLine versatile readers in conjunction with the U-Prox Mobile ID application and U-Prox IDs will allow any access control system to use smartphones as access system credentials
Reader operates with 125 kHz cards, Mifare, Mifare Plus (SL1, SL3) and mobile credentials U-Prox ID over NFC and over 2.4 GHz radio.
The second edition of U-Prox readers will be available soon.
Benefits of U-Prox SE:
• Improved work on metal surfaces
• More powerful, modern chip Mifare supports cards with 10 byte code
• Support for secure encrypted OSDP protocol.
• Remote configuration of reader parameters and encryption profiles from ACS
• Support IDs all types, including U-Prox Tag and bank cards in one firmware
Showing all 10 results